Monday, May 10, 2010

We're still here...

Hello all. Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that we are still alive and well in Shanghai! I apologize for not posting recently... I'm trying to get ahead on my Master's work for the next four weeks in preparation for some visitors... hooray! This weekend Jill arrives (Friday or Saturday, we still are not sure...) She leaves for business engagements elsewhere in China next Tuesday, but then Rick arrives next Friday. Saturday morning Rick, Michael, and I will be going to Xi'an for the weekend to see the Terra Cotta Warriors (expect a blog post on that). Rick will stay with us until Tuesday or Wednesday, then he will fly to Beijing to meet Jill. On that Friday, Michael and I will fly to Qingdao (city famous for Qingdao beer) to meet Rick and Jill for the weekend before they head back to the States. On Sunday afternoon, Michael and I will fly back to Shanghai where we will meet Angela and Emily at the airport and return home. Ange and Em will stay here with us in Shanghai for 8 days, leaving the following Sunday!!!! Whew, did you catch all that?? We are so excited to have some visitors, but I think it is going to be a little CRAZY! Hopefully I will have a very productive week with school work! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you will be having family visit. We enjoyed Qingdao. The homes look like Germany. It will be fun to see if we take some of the same "tourist photos". There is a big beer bottle in a fountain that a popular shot. Love you and I would love to be one of those visitors!

    ReplyDelete