Monday, November 22, 2010

Nate and Trish

This past week, Nate and Trish, two of our bestest friends in the world, have been staying with us in Shanghai. I must say, I have been doing my very best to keep them entertained, and we're all pretty exhausted. Here are a few of the best pics from the week:

Nate and Trish with Mexican Haibao.

Trish, Bella, and me with Japanese Haibao.


Trish and me on Lauwai Lu, on our way to go shopping!



Michael was able to meet us for dinner after shopping at Pearl Market.
(It took him a while to warm up to my giddy mood...)



I recruited Trish for assistance, and we had him laughing in no time!



Me and Trish outside of Din Tai Fung at Yu Yuan.
(By this time I had her convinced that making the peace sign for all photos was not only a Chinese tradition, but also super cool...)


Nate and Trish practicing their newly learned xiao long bao eating style at Din Tai Fung...



Inside Yu Yuan Garden.


Trish and me tea sampling at an inpromptu tea ceremony.


Waiting for the fusion band at Brown Sugar in Xin Tian Di.

Strolling around Tai Kang Lu.



Lunch at Tai Thai inside the Tai Kang Lu maze.




Michael and Trish on the Bund.

No comments:

Post a Comment