Why is it that when I have nothing to do I am super lazy,
and when I have lots to do I am super motivated?
My apologies for the tardiness of this post!
Here are some family pics from our holidays in the States:
Ben and Em surprised us with our very first Christmas tree. (Seriously, Michael and I have never had a Christmas tree. We have had many Christmas poinsettas, but no trees.)

Apparently Ellie decided which of our kitchen items to wrap and put under the tree.

Yeah! Bay Leaves!

And a kitchen towel!
(I have this amazing ability to look like a cartoon character sometimes... weird.)

Here is the Walker family Christmas tree. So beautiful!

The Walkers and Wohlschlaegers on Christmas Eve.
What a pretty group!

Me and dad.

The eldest and youngest Walker sibs.

The middle ones.

It is rare to capture a picture of mama Walker!

We have LOTS of pictures of the back of her head, however!

Here's the Wholschlaeger- Heimburger clan.

I guess you have to be goofballs if you are an aunt and uncle.
No problem, these girls are smart, gorgeous, and very worth every idiotic thing we do!

Cute!
What a great connection to you. The Walker tree is beautiful. And it's fun to see the family.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about the gift wrapping by Ellie. She has the Wohlschlaeger gene of loving to give gifts!
Love and miss you.
Grat pics Meg! Love to see your fam! You guys all look so much alike!!! Ellie loved the pics too! It was fun to have you back...coughing and all!
ReplyDelete