I'm sending out a request to everybody who reads this blog:
Please give me feedback (comments).
This blog is a great way for Michael and I to stay in touch with our friends and family while we are living in Shanghai. But, I don't want it to be a one-way means of communication. It is much more fun to create posts if I know people are interested. Plus, it is really weird to write a bunch of stuff about my/our life and not get feedback from anyone... kind of like talking into a phone, but you're not sure if anybody is listening...My suggestions:
1) If you are a follower, leave a comment now and again; let me know what you think or what you want to hear more about... (e.g. Am I boring you senseless with food posts? Do I talk about how cool Michael and I are too often? Do I write just about the best blog you have ever read? Do you think Bella needs a haircut? Do you want to know more about Chinese traditions/ culture/language?)
2) If you are not a follower, BECOME A FOLLOWER (it's easy and free) and see suggestion #1...
Thanks!
This is a racket. I keep leaving comments and then they disappear. What is this? I tried to cyberstalk you on Skype, but no one answered my calls to Shanghai at 0700 this am. What is going on? Of course Bella needs a haircut. And, since I'll be checking bags on my way to see you, I'll bring some scissors....snip snip.
ReplyDeleteMegan,
ReplyDeleteI check Em's blog daily and from hers, I go to Jackie's and yours. You've written some interesting things, and made me laugh. I don't even know you well, but I like following your adventures in Shanghai :) Keep writing!
mine disappeared from yesterday! I wrote from Ben and Emily's computer.
ReplyDeleteThis blog is my life-line to you two. I would die without it. Well, probably not die, but it would be touch and go.
I'm at Ma's and will teach her! Love you
This is a Ma test
ReplyDeleteThis is my first attempt at blogging,so please excuse my mistakes. I look for your pictures every day. I loved the picture of the traditional dress was super. You are beautiful Megan and you looked 'cute' too Michael. I love you both and look forward to hearing from you both. All my love Ma..
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!!! Love, Megan
ReplyDelete