Last weekend, Michael and I had so much fun at the jazz club, Brown Sugar, that we decided to go back there this past weekend with some friends. We had a great time (again) and were the center of attention (again)! While listening to a band/singer perform, we were singled out by the lead singer. Apparently I was "acting more like a girlfriend than a wife", making Michael a "very lucky man". As a reward for my girlfriend/wife attributes, the lead singer wanted Michael to get up on stage and perform for me. In a matter of seconds, Michael was whisked up on stage, and I was seated in the middle of the dance floor to appreciate Michael's ad libbed karaoke rendition of "My Girl".
To make a long story short,
I think Michael and I are the up-and-coming Brad Pitt/ Angelina Jolie.
We exude sexiness.
HA!
Before Michael's big performance....

My camera is very finicky.
I had to relinquish it for Michael's performance,
and none of those pictures came out too clear.
But... that is definitely Michael up on stage
and I am definitely very excited!
Our friends, Neely (Michael) and his girlfriend Tanya.
Neely is British, and Tanya is from Minneapolis, Minnesota.
No comments:
Post a Comment