Monday, March 8, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I apologize that I have not posted anything interesting about Shanghai in the past couple of weeks. Honestly, I haven't gotten out much since we got back from Thailand. Except for a few teasing days of gorgeous weather two weeks ago, it has been very rainy and quite cold here in Shanghai. Bella is getting depressed because we haven't been able go out and run around nearly as much (the underground garage is only so much fun compared to grass, fresh air, and sunshine...). The grounds of the compound literally have so much standing water that I think Bella might sink into the mud and get stuck if I were to let her run around!

Anywho, knowing that I might one day run out of blogable material, I made it a point to save a few funny pictures to share with everyone. I must ration them, so you get only one for today:


Of course you must know that Jackie Chan is a celebrity in China. But, I bet you didn't know he is the main spokesman for this "anti-hair fall shampoo"!

3 comments:

  1. Although I rarely see the top of Corb's head,...rumor has it that it may be thinning. Therefore, I'll take a case of Anti-fall hair product.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, you read it wrong.... its even funnier than that... It's anti-hair fall shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may need some of that also! Do you think he also may have a line of gloves that prevent pulling out your own hair? -BW

    ReplyDelete