I know that it is a few days early for Spring, but I'm really hoping that the nice turn of weather we have had the past couple of days is here to stay. Bella and I are loving all of the outdoor activity. We have been going on runs and playing with the other compound dogs. As you can see from the picture, there are also a LOT of flowers blooming on the compound, and it is really beautiful (and fragrant) to walk around outside. My only complaint is that Michael is so busy during the week that he cannot enjoy God's beautiful creations with Bella and me, and it seems like every weekend ushers in more crappy weather. Maybe this weekend...
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Spring is in the air...
I know that it is a few days early for Spring, but I'm really hoping that the nice turn of weather we have had the past couple of days is here to stay. Bella and I are loving all of the outdoor activity. We have been going on runs and playing with the other compound dogs. As you can see from the picture, there are also a LOT of flowers blooming on the compound, and it is really beautiful (and fragrant) to walk around outside. My only complaint is that Michael is so busy during the week that he cannot enjoy God's beautiful creations with Bella and me, and it seems like every weekend ushers in more crappy weather. Maybe this weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You will be the perfect person to describe God's beautiful creation to Michael and tempt him to come home earlier.
ReplyDeleteAs I have read,...God's beautiful creation and temptation go hand in hand.
Love you!