Our sweet baby girl is flying over the Pacific Ocean as I write. Her transport to China has been an ordeal of epic proportions, to say the least. But, thanks to the selfless help of Carol and Corb, we will be reunited with her very soon (after her week in quarantine). Thank you, God, for family (and canine companions)!Friday, January 8, 2010
Bella is on the way! (Thanks Carol and Corb!!!!)
Our sweet baby girl is flying over the Pacific Ocean as I write. Her transport to China has been an ordeal of epic proportions, to say the least. But, thanks to the selfless help of Carol and Corb, we will be reunited with her very soon (after her week in quarantine). Thank you, God, for family (and canine companions)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is the cutest picture of sweet Bella. We miss her!!!
ReplyDeleteGabby is eating the Turkey dog food like gang busters. She is playful and happy again. Thank you! I think she hated the salmon and was so hungry and weak.