So, I suppose the really nice weather we had yesterday is almost negated by the crappy weather today. It has been rainy all day, and the grassy areas in the middle of the compound are now muddier than ever. Do not fear my loyal followers, Bella (and I) still got out of the apartment to romp around. I guess I haven't mentioned yet that our entire compound (all 27 buildings and central common areas) are located on top of a giant underground parking garage. Last week I discovered that we can get to any location on the compound (gym, pool, clubhouse, market, drycleaners, massage parlor...) by accessing this underground cavern from our building. (I was so excited when I got to show Michael the "secret passage".) Anywho, since pretty much everyone who lives in our compound are expats equipped with loyal drivers like Gu, this garage is almost entirely empty. And, did I mention that it is ginormous? Today I decided to take Bella down there to run around and burn off some steam. It worked great...anytime a car or scooter passed by, I told her to "heel" and we would wait for them to pass. So, we both got to stretch our legs without getting wet or muddy. Perfect!

This is just one small corner of the underground parking garage. I kid you not, it is HUGE.
I am so thrilled when I see a blog entry! THANK YOU! I miss you and the easy and frequent way we used to be able to talk. But Bella looks happy and I know that you are having an exciting time of your life, so that makes my missing you feel better.
ReplyDeleteLove you so much.