After several minutes of frustrated button-pushing, the machine actually started. I used the same method for doing loads 2 and 3. Then, our real estate agent, Cindy, stopped by to check and see how I was getting along in the new apartment. She was very helpful in "translating" the buttons for me! Now, if only the dryer would work...
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Shanghai housewife... how hard can it be?
So, our first day in Shanghai: Michael goes to work at the office, and I get started on my domestic duties at home. Step one: unloading and sorting Michael's dirty laundry from his 3 week business trip to Shanghai in December. (Two FULL suitcases of two-week-old dirty man-laundry!) Step two: go to compound convenience store and find some laundry detergent (the only brand that had ANY English on the bottle was from Japan... go figure.) Step Three: do laundry??? (Please see picture below.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! Glad I don't have to figure out that robot....I'd have given up and paid someone to do his stinky laundry!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys!