
Of course, it was at an Italian restaurant! Last night before our massages, Michael and I went out to dinner at a place called Bene Bene, on Hong Mei Lu. The food was AMAZING, and I got to join the clean plate club for the first time since we have been in Shanghai.
We also enjoyed a very nice bottle of prosecco sparkling wine, and decided to finish up the meal with some lemon sorbetto.
Isn't this so cute? The sorbetto was served in a hollowed-out lemon. Anywho, while we were eating dinner, we also chatted it up with our waiter, who was a Chinese man fluent in English and Italian. Turns out, he was also the owner...




I love lemoncello so much that I brought home two bottles from Positano Italy! I will always drink yours, Megan. In fact, I have a bottle in the freezer for the "just need a shot" evenings!
ReplyDeleteLove you both.