We also had dinner with Maria Blase on Saturday night. Maria is the CFO of Michael's company and a good friend to Michael and me. (Her Chirstmas parties are a BLAST!) Dinner was at People's 7, a trendy, but rather pretentious, Shanghai restaurant in the Jing'an district. It was fun because there was a secret "password" to get into the restaurant, and the restrooms were deceiving in a similar way. But, the cuisine was 100% Shanghainese, so, of course, I left hungrier than I arrived! We managed to go the whole evening without getting a picture with Maria, but here is another of Michael and I for all of you who love to see our smiling faces (Carol).
Monday, February 1, 2010
Saturday night
We also had dinner with Maria Blase on Saturday night. Maria is the CFO of Michael's company and a good friend to Michael and me. (Her Chirstmas parties are a BLAST!) Dinner was at People's 7, a trendy, but rather pretentious, Shanghai restaurant in the Jing'an district. It was fun because there was a secret "password" to get into the restaurant, and the restrooms were deceiving in a similar way. But, the cuisine was 100% Shanghainese, so, of course, I left hungrier than I arrived! We managed to go the whole evening without getting a picture with Maria, but here is another of Michael and I for all of you who love to see our smiling faces (Carol).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Megan, this is a beautiful photo of you.
ReplyDeleteI like the new glasses Michael.
Do not go hungry. Eat rice. Drink beer. You will feel full in no time!